Brazilian Flag

Brazilian Flag
LEIA EM PORTUGUÊS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Body Contour Improvement WITHOUT SURGERY?

I was checking my emails today and I came across this product called Lipo in a Box ®. This product is sold with the slogan: "liposuction without surgery." It is a kind of Spandex that shapes the body contours, hiding unwanted localized fat so that you can use your regular clothes with a slender and youthful body shape.

Site: http://www.lipoinabox.com/before-and-after.html


At first I didn’t like the idea, since I am a plastic surgeon. However, I realized that this product could work as an excellent way for people (either women or men) to get rid of stubborn fat pockets in a matter of minutes. After all, sometimes you don’t want or cannot undergo a plastic surgery. I apologize to my plastic surgery friends, but maybe we should start offering alternative and non-surgical products and approaches to our patients as well.


2 comments:

  1. As the day goes on numerous people used to engage themselves in some kind of cosmetic surgery like Breast Augmentation Los Angeles and to think that you have a voluptuous body without having such pain is not quite cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Sharing, A lymphatic drainage is another effective procedure that stimulates the lymphatic system and helps drain the waste fluid build up from the cells of the body and procedures effectively.
    Lipo Laser Treatment Sydney

    ReplyDelete